In a previous article I had a chance to discuss a bit about the Captcha (Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart) is defined as a useful tool to differentiate between a true visit on your blog or just as a spam bot so that the application will need to be highly in the captcha spam could at elimination. and for users of wordpress blogs with a paid domain and hosting you should find the captcha that is easily done by visitors that visitors do not feel irritated especially to leave your blog
Here’s a tutorial how to install Captcha plugin in your WordPress Blog in a simple form so as not to complicate the visitors
1. Download the captcha plugin from bestwebsoft.com
2. Upload the captcha on your blog, then enable
3. press the settings button on the dashboard, and then click the Captcha plugin has just been activated
4. you will be taken to the Captcha Page Options
5. check box which I marked in red, but you can check the box for others to taste such as Minus you can replace that box write a plus. Select an easily done by visitors. On the column Label bearing the Capcha in form you can fill in the sentences to taste, for example, “Sorry a lot of spammers!”
6. after complying with the option key press Save Changes.
7. install captcha plugin view results are located under the comment column. If the captcha is yet to appear please repeated again from scratch
How to install Captcha on prinspinya the same, essentially do not vex visitors which will give these in your article.